I’m interested in having a hair transplant procedure and have visited a couple of doctors in the UK regarding this and have discovered I would need between 4500 and 5000 grafts to achieve the results I would like.
Some of the main factors for me deciding against the surgeons are the cost and the overall quality as I believe the results weren’t showing a natural looking hair line which I’m sure you can understand is a major factor. I have seen your site and am impressed with the results overall but would request you to please email me pictures before and after of a restored hairline. If you could also answer some of the following questions for me.
1. Is the strip method more natural looking compared to FUE?
2. Is it possible to get a combination of the two? (FUE at front and strip at the back)
3. If I was to come out to the US for the procedure how long will i have to stay post surgery?
3. What’s the overall down time?
4. When should I expect hair regrowth?
5. Could this number be achieved in one procedure?
6. What would be the overall cost and can I split it into 2 procedures to make it affordable?
7. How much time would I need to take off work?
I am currently using Rogaine and have just ordered Propecia. I will be following up with some pictures for your assessment but would really appreciate an overview of the procedure.